Whatever your project give us a call: 01226 288993
Developing a logo takes place in stages and it is important that your requirements and comments are heard, that’s why from the outset we build a creative relationship that speeds up and enhances the process.
Whether you are taking the bull by the horns and developing a new business venture and need a logo from scratch or you feel your existing logo no longer represents your company and what you do – we can help. We work with organisations of every size and type, designing logos, creating brands, building fit for purpose websites and developing powerful marketing packages.
At the heart of everything we do is our commitment
to produce a logo and branding you will love.
Our pledge to you is through our logo design to empower your business or organisation to succeed and as you develop, our in-house design team will be on hand to help that growth from stationery designs to online or hard copy collateral – everything you need to enhance your strategic communications wherever and whenever they’re needed.
Why Choose Us ?
- Modest, hard working team
- Quality products that are expertly designed
- We are interested in working with our customers for the long haul – and we can only do that if we deliver what they need, time and time again
- We listen to your requirements and what you want to achieve
Click here to view our portfolio
Logo Design Packages
- Ideal for new businesses / sole traders
- Designed by a professional designer (not template generated)
- Name / text-based designs
- Simple graphics can be incorporated if desired
- Any number of colours / full colour
- One hour initial design time + minor tweaking included
- Initial fact-finding meeting to understand your brief
- Fully bespoke designed by a professional designer
- Created specifically according to your business type and target market
- Includes 2-3 initial concepts
- Colour variations for each concept giving choice
- Minor revisions to complete the design from the initial concepts
- All of the Bespoke +
- Additional variations of ideas, colours, fonts etc (by request)
- Extensive revisions to create the final design
- Additional ideas for straplines, missions statements, company names
- Additional branding styles, ie. Logos supplied in different formats for various media applications