Whatever your project give us a call: 01226 288993
We could give you a plant list of all the printers, presses and finishing machinery that we have access to – but at the end of the day what you are interested in is getting
the best quality products
the best prices
and in a time frame that
suits your project
. Over the 20 years we have been in business we have amassed a strong network of handpicked suppliers – dedicated as we are to producing printed products to the highest standards.
We make sure, given the spec you require that we get the best prices for you – leaving you more time to get on with more important jobs. Our expertise, combined with that of our suppliers means that we can advise you on the best products to do the job.
Our deliveries are all guaranteed AND we have economy turnarounds to save you time, multiple order discounts if you buy several similar items, regular print offers and new products being added to our range all the time.
Large Format Print
We have in house and outsourced resources for large format printing – for posters (ssssooo versatile) and plans/drawings. We can mount onto different substrates, laminate and encapsulate.
The prices shown are for our most popular items printed on the most popular paper and card but other thicknesses are available and can be quoted for on request. Leaflets with folds and booklet prices are also available on request as these will be subject to size and spec.
Prices shown include delivery but exclude design and vat where applicable. Download our PRICE LIST Download our NCR PRICE LIST
Our print products
Our standard products +
- Appointment Cards – keep your customers on track with professional looking cards
- Bespoke Printing – tell us your spec for your special project and we will find the best solution by adapting standard products
- Booklets & Brochures – get that professional look with great design and wide choice of paper and card thicknesses to print on
- Business Cards – single or double sided with a super choice of finishes, gloss or matt lamination, spot UV, soft touch and digital print
- Compliment Slips – on 100gsm or 120gsm single or double sided
- Deskpads – practical and a perfect accessory for any desk, various sizes available, spot or full colour print
- Double Business Cards – say a little more with your business cards and have 4 sides, they fold flat to a normal business card size
- Drilled Sheets & Pads – ideal for conference folders
- Flyers – the economical way to market your company’s services and products
- Folded Leaflets – with a choice of Z gate or roll fold, you leaflet can be different sizes depending on what you have to say!
- Folders – A4 and A5 + sizes, standard or bespoke templates
- Invitations – get that special occasion off to a flying start with bespoke invitations
- letterheads – set the right tone with a well designed and printed letterhead to accompany your documents
- Loyalty Cards– get your customers coming back time and time again
- Magazines – high volumes or short run digital print we have the options
- Marketing Materials – adapt the standard items to your needs or ask us about bespoke products
- Menus – all shapes and sizes can be laminated for longevity
- NCR Books Pads & Sets – A7-A3 sizes available, numbered and printed in any spot colour you would like
- Newsletters – show off your news to suppliers and customers, hard copies or electronic versions
- Notepads – ideal when you need to take notes and keep them safe
- Office Forms – maybe your company needs bespoke items for admin purposes – we can help
- Order of Services – for those happy and not so happy occasions
- Perforated Sheets – for those special projects that require something a little different
- Postcards – small, economical but a powerful marketing tool
- Posters – shout loud and proud about an event, product, service or make sure information is seen
- Prices Lists – for different types of businesses and organisations, from one sheet to fancy booklets
- Printed Envelopes – start advertising your company as soon as the envelope lands on the desk
- Programmes – for dinners, events, shows, exhibitions to name but a few ideas
- Raffle Tickets – raise money without splashing out too much money
- Signs – internal or external with or without fitting
- Stickers – large, small, washable, anti tamper, non permanent on rolls or sheets name your label
- Tent Cards – ideal for events and conferences or make them into calendars to keep you brand in sight all year round
- Tickets – promote and sell your event in one go
- Triple Business Cards – also known as Promotacards, these are really mini leaflets but they fold into hand size business card
- Vouchers – get extra sales with exciting incentives
Need something bespoke?
No problem! The only limit is imagination and we have plenty of that too!
- Special Finishing
- Digital Embossing
- Spot UV
- Metallic Inks
You can really go to town!
Get a Free Quote Now
Request a Sample
Q & A
A: It depends what you want printing and how much of a hurry you are in – standard products take between 2 and 8 days depending on what turnaround you want (longer turnarounds save you money). It’s always best to tell us when you need the item for and we can advise you.
A: There are some standard papers that leaflets are printed on, but we have other thicknesses, if you tell us who your target audience is we will be able to select something that is fit for purpose and still within your budget.
A: We have different finishing options, lamination, digital embossing, dye cutting – enough to let your imagination run wild.
A: Sometimes there are minimum order quantities and anything below has a surcharge, digital printing is more flexible on quantities but may not be the best print option for you. It’s best to get prices on different quantities so you can see the economies of scale.
A: If we do the artwork we always send you a PDF proof, if we need to reset your artwork or do any work to your file then we will send a proof. Hard copy proofs can also be done but there is a charge for this service.
A: We do everything we can to prevent that from happening – by proof reading and sending you a proof artwork we design. We ask that you proof read your own artwork and any that we design prior to print.
A: We can print full colour, spot colour and full colour with and extra spot colour – it would be best to talk to our team about the best print options so you get the best return on investment and the best results.
As an organisation we have been highly impressed with your service, your customer care has been exemplary and your products have been of the highest quality.